Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al Khalifa
Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al Khalifa is a member of the royal family of the Kingdom of Bahrain. The Royal Al Khalifa family is the ruling monarchy of Bahrain since the 18th century.
Sheikh Abdulaziz Al Khalifa has been accredited with his educational background in Boston, USA, where he specialized in the field of business. He graduated with BA honors in Business Finance from Suffolk University School Business of Boston. Upon completion of his studies, he attained an MBA degree from Boston University.
Prior to his tenure as Chairman of Global Investments Group, Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al Khalifa has played a key role in developing project investment opportunities and in various companies in Bahrain. In 2006, Sheikh Abdulaziz Al Khalifa was appointed Business Development Manager of Bahrain Development Bank.
Global Investments Group is in a joint partnership with Almaden MENA FZE, a Dubai-based manufacturer of state-of-the-art solar panel glass technology and a pioneer in Nano coating and Polyolefin technology.
Global Investments Group recently inked a partnership with Albayraklar Group of Companies, a Turkish construction company with business expansion in Solid Waste Management, Tourism, Transport, and Fuel Services. Global Investments Group is venturing with Zarubezhneft, a state-owned holding entity in Russia with assets and projects in various segments of oil and gas is recognized as finance partner to construct the phase 1 of the 1 Billion USD worth of 1 Giga Watt Solar Projects in the GCC, MENA, South America and Eastern Europe.
Dr. Naser Muhyealdeen
Chief Executive Officer
As the Chief Executive Officer at Global Investments Group, Dr. Naser Muhyealdeen brings onboard 17 years of international experience through his legal profession, while serving as a partner at Al Riyami Advocates & Muhyealdeen International Legal Consultants.
Dr. Naser Muhyealdeen’s graduated with honors, with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science & Economics, a Bachelor of Science in Law, and a Juris Doctors in Law. Dr. Naser Muhyealdeen continues being active in the following areas:
– Qualified Member of the Government of Dubai Legal Affairs Dept.
– Member of the UAE Rulers Court as an Advocate and Legal Counsel
– Member of International Law Bar Association
– Qualified Litigator & Member of DIFC Courts
– Associate Member of Dubai International Arbitration Centre
– Member of the Abu Dhabi International Arbitration Centre
– International Law Seminars at Peperdine University of Law, California, 2004
– Islamic Finance of Banking Study in London, 2005
– International Arbitration Seminars Washington D.C. 2006
– Trade Dispute Seminar in Washington D.C. 2008
– International Law Practice Seminar, Washington D.C. 2009
– International Dispute Resolution Study, Washington D.C. 2010
– Advance Arbitration Management Study, Washington D.C. 2010
– Real Estate Dispute Resolution Study London 2010
– Real Estate and Construction Law London 2010
– Real Estate and Management Administration London 2010
Mr. Kevin Hsu
Mr. Kevin Hsu is the managing partner of Almaden MENA FZE in Silicon-Oasis, Dubai. He has more than 10 years experience in Project Management, Renewable Energy and Product Management. Prior to his appointment in Dubai, he was the Project Manager and Assistant to the General Manager of Changzhou Almaden Company in China. He was a former R&D and Senior Engineer at Du Pont Apollo Limited in Hongkong and Sinonar Solar Corporation in Taiwan.
He obtained BS in Chemical Engineering and MS in Chemical Engineering from National Tsing Hua University in Taiwan.
Mr. Murugan Sankaran
• A Management Graduate from Delhi University specialization in Financial Management
• Post Graduate Degree Holder in Computer Application from one of the premier colleges from Tamil Nadu, India
• Over 29 years of experience in financial services sector, includes 21 years in the banking industry
• Last 8 years spearheading the Investment Banking activity of IL&FS Group, a leading Infrastructure development institute specialized in Public Private Participation projects based at Dubai
• Primary responsibilities to provide advisory & arranger service to external & internal clients for raising capital.
• Successfully raised capital over USD 2.0 billion in the last eight years
• Specialized in project structuring for Boot & PPP models across sectors covering MENA & India
• Capabilities and skill sets includes Debt syndication, M&A advisory, private equity fundraising and project advisory
• Prior to joining IL&FS, worked in the banking sector at various capacities covering Project Finance, Corporate & Institutional Banking, Trade Finance & Treasury
Mr. Preba Moodley
Banking & Investment Adviser
Deputy Chairman of Emerald Group, an Angolan investment group with offices in Luanda, London and Dubai. Preba is also Founder and Managing Director of Sekila International Trade, an international trading and finance advisory business based in Dubai.
Preba has significant banking experience having commenced his banking career with the New Republic Bank in South Africa before joining FirstRand Bank as a corporate banker and treasury specialist. He has banking experience in credit, corporate banking and treasury.
Preba was co-founder of Decillion, a team of financial markets specialists that set up South Africa’s first non-bank financial derivatives structuring and trading company.
Decillion was involved in Financial market trading, funds management, debt origination and financial structuring. Preba was responsible for the client business structuring and implementing debt and financial derivative solutions for clients.
Following the IPO of Decillion on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, Preba served as the managing director in South Africa before relocating to Switzerland to further develop the business. He subsequently resigned from the board of directors and set up Sekila International Trade in Dubai, UAE to focus on international trade and structuring.
Preba graduated with an economics degree from the University of Kwazulu- Natal and completed his honours at the University of South Africa. He has also completed the Advanced Executive programme at the University of South Africa.
Preba is based in Dubai, and also has offices in South Africa. Preba is a professional magician and is a member of the International Magic Society. His corporate clients include Bulgari, Cartier, Louis Vuitton, Al Tayer, and celebrity performances include Selena Gomez, Lewis Hamilton and WILL.I.AM. Preba is also an artist and has auctioned his art works to raise funds for charity in Dubai.
Mr. Jun Nicdao
Mr. Jun Nicdao is the Legal Assistant of Global Investments Group. He finished MBA from a reputable university and obtained a Law degree from one of the pioneering law schools in the Philippines. He is a licensed professional teacher and an Assistant Professor in a Public University, handled various subjects in the college of business including Principles of Management, Human Resource Management, Entrepreneurial Management, Production Management, Logistics and Supply Chain Management and Financial Management.
He brings in extensive professional background in Law Office and Executive Office Administration, HR Program Supervision, Project Management, Account Management, Financial Management, Sales and Marketing – for Pre-need Insurance, Real Estate, Industrial and Credit Banking.
Mr. Konstantin Levin
Mr. Levin earned a Master`s in Law Degree in 1999 from the State University of Land Use Planning in 1999 (Moscow, Russia). He has been deeply involved in ownership and land relations issues of companies and citizens, problems of state land registration and legal proceedings.
Mr. Levin represented clients in arbitration courts and courts of general jurisdiction, dealt with land and real estate transactions, construction issues. He took part in the preparation of regulatory legal acts in the field of land and property law.
Mr. Levin is a practicing lawyer. His more than 15 years of experience, are marked by hundreds of successful cases and arbitration proceedings, the Councilor of State Civil Service of the Russian Federation rank, a number of state awards to recognize his achievements.
Spoken languages: English, Russian